You're invited...

I began what was formerly "The Belly Blog" in order to share our journey through maternity. Well, for whatever reason, I dropped the ball. Being that Tucker is now 19 months old, I could never possibly totally bring it up to speed, so I'll just start anew. I want to be able to record ideas and notions for Tucker to have one day. I want to remember what it's like day by day.

I also would like to invite you to share memories and/or pictures of my mother. It makes my heart very sad that Tucker will never know her and that I'll never know her as an adult woman knows her mother. I want to be able to pass my memories of her on to Tucker. If you have a thought, please add it. Many thanks!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Sweet Dreams?

I must say that sleep has been my friend over the past few months. Nothing will deter me from slinking into a peaceful slumber. I must say that lately snoozing has not been so sweet. I have been having crazy dreams. Last week I dreamt that I had this baby three months early, and it was a boy. My sweet baby boy then turned into a CAT, and I thought to myself, "Man, how disappointing! All this time for a cat." To beat it all, none of that worried me in my dream. My biggest concern was that I didn't have any lesson plans ready. I don't know what part is the most concerning! Where are my priorities?!

No comments:

Post a Comment