You're invited...

I began what was formerly "The Belly Blog" in order to share our journey through maternity. Well, for whatever reason, I dropped the ball. Being that Tucker is now 19 months old, I could never possibly totally bring it up to speed, so I'll just start anew. I want to be able to record ideas and notions for Tucker to have one day. I want to remember what it's like day by day.

I also would like to invite you to share memories and/or pictures of my mother. It makes my heart very sad that Tucker will never know her and that I'll never know her as an adult woman knows her mother. I want to be able to pass my memories of her on to Tucker. If you have a thought, please add it. Many thanks!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

IT'S A...












Boy, oh, boy! Watch out, world, there's another Wesley Wyatt on the way! Can you believe it? What a wonderful night. Wesley's mom graciously hosted us at her house for the Gender Jubilee! She set the table with antique baby toys and pink and blue everything. She even wore a pink top with blue pants just to show that she was impartial. When we sat down to eat, she had everyone choose either a pink or blue napkin to show their prediction. Clark, Charlene, Aunt Polly, Bobby, Philip, and Sam chose pink. Wesley, Betty, Clay (who put his order in via Charlene) and I chose blue. Oh, what fun!







2 comments:

  1. Well, let me tell you Great-Aunt Sossie is tickled pink over that blue cake! Congratulations to both of you; I could not be happier, and I adore that little fellow already. Thanks for letting us be part of the fun via the video. Huge hugs and much love to the proud parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys! What a precious time you are sharing right now. He'll be here before you know it. I can't believe Delaney is already 6 1/2 months old! I must ditto what Soss said about letting us share in the fun with you. Thank you so much for allowing us to follow the progress! I love you oh so much!

    ReplyDelete