You're invited...

I began what was formerly "The Belly Blog" in order to share our journey through maternity. Well, for whatever reason, I dropped the ball. Being that Tucker is now 19 months old, I could never possibly totally bring it up to speed, so I'll just start anew. I want to be able to record ideas and notions for Tucker to have one day. I want to remember what it's like day by day.

I also would like to invite you to share memories and/or pictures of my mother. It makes my heart very sad that Tucker will never know her and that I'll never know her as an adult woman knows her mother. I want to be able to pass my memories of her on to Tucker. If you have a thought, please add it. Many thanks!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sweet Baby Feet!

Wesley and I went Tuesday, October 27th to a high-risk doctor to have a more extensive ultrasound to check on Baby Boy Wyatt's foot and other organs. Two techs and a doctor all three agree that they do NOT think he has a club foot. The even greater news is that all other major organs look normal as well! Yay! Our prayers have been answered. I know that nothing is guaranteed, and we are still cautiously optimistic, but MAN are we relieved! It's amazing how much we love him and care about his well-being already, and we've never even met him. In a few weeks, we have to go back for a fetal echo cardiogram, but that is routine practice for diabetics. We're just gonna keep praying. Many thanks to all of you who are keeping us in your prayers. You don't know how much that means to us, and we certainly can feel them.

No comments:

Post a Comment