You're invited...

I began what was formerly "The Belly Blog" in order to share our journey through maternity. Well, for whatever reason, I dropped the ball. Being that Tucker is now 19 months old, I could never possibly totally bring it up to speed, so I'll just start anew. I want to be able to record ideas and notions for Tucker to have one day. I want to remember what it's like day by day.

I also would like to invite you to share memories and/or pictures of my mother. It makes my heart very sad that Tucker will never know her and that I'll never know her as an adult woman knows her mother. I want to be able to pass my memories of her on to Tucker. If you have a thought, please add it. Many thanks!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One-Year-Olds and Wedding Showers!


This past weekend I traveled to Nashville to attend the birthday of Mr. Graham Harrell, the son of Kelly and Michael. Wow! That's all I can say. Tiny tots were everywhere, having a blast painting pumpkins, coloring, riding the pony, (yes, I said pony!!) and cruising on the hay wagon. Did I mention this was his first birthday? Parenthood jitters have set in! Oh, my. What have we gotten ourselves into? No, really, it was a great party! Kelly, you are a great mom.


On Sunday, my sister Cari's future mother-in-law's church (did you get all that?) gave Cari and Jason a wedding shower. They had a great turn-out. My hand went numb writing down all of the names!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making the trip down Jenny! Wish we could've visited longer. And yes, my poor kids will probably never get another birthday party again! HAHA!! :)

    ReplyDelete